Community Resources - IRS Relief/Paycheck Protection Program
As the COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are monitoring and sharing information as we receive it.
- Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments for Individuals and Families
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities
Paycheck Protection Program
Assistance for American Workers and Families, CLICK HERE.
Assistance for Small Businesses
The Paycheck Protection Program prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $349 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses. Small businesses and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards.
- Overview of the program CLICK HERE
- If you’re a LENDER, CLICK HERE
- If you’re a BORROWER, CLICK HERE
- Paycheck Protection Program – Interim Final Rule
- Paycheck Protection Program – Interim Final Rule on Affiliation
- Paycheck Protection Program – Applicable Affiliation Rules
- Find an eligible lender
- Frequently Asked Questions